• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: XL
  • Model Number: SJ-06
  • Material: Stainless Steel
  • Usage: Liquid Filter
  • Certification: ISO9001
  • Filter Rating: 1--300um
  • Working Temperature: -200---600℃
  • Working Press: 30MPa
  • Free sample: YES
  • Product name: 10 micron metal mesh sintered filter candle

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: Plastic bag+wooden box+certificates, as the clients' requirement
Delivery Detail: Normally ready goods and delivery deadline within 20-30 days.
Product Description

Made of 5-layer or multi-layer sintered woven mesh by sintering in high temperature and then processed to be,It has Uniformly pore distribution, stable flow capacity and resistance control.

 

Feature:

High strength ,high rigidity,resistant to high temperature & corrosive,washable and reusable etc

 

Packaging & Shipping

1.We can delivery the products by sea ,by air ,or the express, such as DHL ,TNT ,UPS , SF,EMS and so on .

2.Our customer can pay for by TT, Western Union ,or paypal .

3.If the amount is large ,customer can 30%T/T as down payment, the remaining 70% need to be payed    when goods are ready to ship.

 

Our Services

 

 

1)  Pre-sale service:

Offer you the best price of the products you need. 

 

2)  Medium-sales service: 

All filter element will be test before delivery .

 

3)  After-sales service: 

Technical support for any time.

If the products have the quality question,we will return make the new products to you .

 

Company Information

 

 

 

Our Main Products

1.  Sintered Wire Mesh Laminate

2.  Sintered Metallic Fiber Felt

3.  Sintered Filters(SS,Bronze,Titanium)

4.  Stainless Steel Filter Element

5.  Perforated Plate Filter Element

6.  Pleated Filter Candle

 

FAQ

 

1.Q: Where is your factory located? 
A:Our factory is located in Xinxiang City, Hennan Province, China.

2.Q: You are a factory, trading company or a third party? 
A: We are a factory, and we start our factory & production from 2010.

 

3.Q: What is your minimum quantity, can you send me sample?
A: We are honored to offer you samples. Our minimum ordered quantity is 1 piece.

 

4.Q:What are your generally modes of transportation ?

A:Generally  by air, sea or Express.

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $29,000
Learn More